Status of Accomplishment

INREMP-NIA accomplishes the execution of 3 key activities of the project such as the Rehabilitation of Communal Irrigation Systems (CIS) and related Infrastructure, Strengthening of the Irrigators Association; and Programme Management. The over-all physical accomplishment of the project as of 15 August 2021 is 53.85% against the revised physical target of 58.57% yielding a negative slippage of 4.72%. The over-all financial obligation rate is 70.45% and the over-all financial disbursement rate is only 19.54% as the partial release of the cash support is only 22.33% and the remaining 77.67% of the total project allocation remains to be unfunded as of reporting date.

 

PARTICULARS

OVER-ALL PROJECT STATUS (%)

PHYSICAL

TARGET

58.57%

ACTUAL

53.85%

FINANCIAL (OBLIGATION)

TARGET

58.57%

ACTUAL

70.54%

FINANCIAL (DISBURSEMENT)

TARGET

58.57%

ACTUAL

19.54%