Invitation to Bid
Construction of 475 meters Protection Works on the Upstream of Balatucan Dam Right Side of
BALINGASAG RIVER IRRIGATION SYSTEM
Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
Contract ref. no.: CW-MOR-RRENIS-2019-BALRIS-01
1. The National Irrigation Administration-Region 10, through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) 2019 intends to apply the sum of Forty Nine Million Nine Hundred Seven Thousand Two Hundred Forty Seven Pesos and Eighty Six Centavos only (Php 49,907,247.86) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Balingasag River Irrigation System (Package 1) under contract ref. no.: CW-MOR-RRENIS-2019-BALRIS-01. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The National Irrigation Administration-Region 10 now invites bids for Construction of 475 meters Protection Works on the Upstream of Balatucan Dam Right Side of Balingasag River Irrigation System (Package 1) located at Balingasag, Misamis Oriental. Completion of the Works is required Two Hundred Forty (240) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project within the last ten (10) years. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from National Irrigation Administration-Region 10 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders until May 29, 2019 at 12:00 NN from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos only (PhP 25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The National Irrigation Administration-Region 10 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 17, 2019 at 2:00 PM at The Conference Room, NIA-Regional Office X, Villarin St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, which shall be open to prospective bidders (owner/proprietor) with their Project Engineer/s for technical matters discussion. Liaison Officer is not allowed to participate during pre-bid conference.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before May 29, 2019 at 2:00 PM at The Conference Room, NIA-Regional Office X, Villarin St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on May 29, 2019 at 2:15 PM at The Conference Room, NIA-Regional Office X, Villarin St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. Requirements upon purchase of the bidding documents: 1) updated Contractor’s Profile with attached Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC); 2) original valid PCAB license with a minimum size range of “Medium A”; and 3) Only the Owner/Proprietor, or authorized signatory, if a corporation, is allowed to purchase the bidding documents.
9. The National Irrigation Administration-Region 10 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(SGD.) ELPIDIO D. LUCERNAS, JR.
For further information, please refer to:
National Irrigation Administration-Region 10
Villarin St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City
Telephone Nos. (088) 880-2530/Telefax (088)858-3256
Date of Posting: May 7, 2019